EOFY SEO OFFER
EOFY Search Engine Optimisation Offer – 25% Discount for first 3
Increase your Google search enginesranking with our tried and tested, new technology and customised approach to give you the edge you need with our Micro Business Search Engine Optimisation Program End Of Financial Year Package! The Power of SEO in your business is immeasurable and unlike AdWords where you ‘rent the space’ SEO helps ‘keep you there’.
Usually priced at $1495, but for a limited time
Not $1400 / month
Not event $1300 / month
Now ONLY $1100 /mth thats 25% off with digital marketing value adds included!
Micro Business SEO Program includes:
- Onsite SEO modifications to 2018 Google requirements (best practice SEO).- Use of SEO tools to monitor your website’s developments such as SEMrush, SEranking and Majestic.
- White Hat techniques are used.
- Website analysis in Month 1 to create discussion around SEO requirements.
- 1 x Quality Offsite SEO article created every week to link to your website.
- Conformity with 2018 Google rules regarding linking – no dangerous anchor text, holistic linking techniques.
- Links are drawn from high quality Website Network of around 500 websites which are separately hosted, different IPs, different website owners etc so Google does not see through it being an SEO network.
- No SEO Reports produced, however you will have 24/7 access to an SEranking link which will show your website rankings & is updated weekly.
OR upgrade to the:
Small Business SEO Program (From $3k/month)
2/ Press releases are written by us and submitted to international news agencies which gives a variety of backlinks from high authority news sites to assist with anchor text balance and growing the trust flow & domain authority rating. This also helps bring visitors to the site which Google is always monitoring.
6/ List your sites on Google platforms such as Google Maps etc. This work finds favour with Google and creates more high-quality trusted links, assisting the ranking process.
All work is personally completed by our Australian team and no aspect of work is outsourced or done using ‘black hat’ (unproven or compromised) techniques.
To achieve significant results, we do other work tasks including:
1/ Researching the data metrics (technical and link profile audit) of the clients’ competitors on SEO information analysis platforms like Majestic.com and Ahrefs.com, as well as their Google Webmaster tools.
2/ Doing GAP analysis of competitors, researching and analysing the data metrics of their websites and strategies employed.
3/ Posting on social media pages and channels for high domain authority back-links to the website from the likes of Scoop.it, Aboutus.org, etc.
4/ Establishing business listings on niche-related directory pages and channels for gaining further high domain authority back-links to the website – shows Google the business is serious about participating and promoting itself on the web.
5/ Curate and post the published press releases on appropriate social media & republishing sites in accordance with an agreed placement program.
6/ Create and place guest post articles on industry-related websites to again create back-links to the client’s website to build the site’s quality score in Google’s eyes.
7/ List your site on Google platforms such as Google Maps etc. This work finds favour with Google and creates more high quality trusted links assisting the ranking process.
8/ Progressively ping indexing all circa 1,200 new back-links created by article posting, press releases and social media posting to ensure Google does not miss them.
9/ Monitoring progress and adjusting the social media and back-linking strategy.